Check out what people have to say about their experience:
- “I have known Chelsea for just over 2 years as the founder of the Good Girl Comeback and as an organizer of local mission and missions to Haiti. Chelsea’s program is an extraordinary opportunity for young women and girls to learn about themselves, their faith and how they can express both in this culture of self service. She uses explicit talents such as: her very strong faith, her youth, her exuberance, her beautiful interior and exterior, fashion, and of course the fact that she lives by the virtues she teaches. She conveys the message to the girls that morals and values are the way to a happy life. One of the most important reasons that I believe Chelsea is so successful with her message is because she is a great combatant to the current media. She looks like a “Kardashian” but definitely does not behave like one. Her message is a good one and it is one that all girls need to hear. We have proudly offered The Good Girl Comeback at Our Lady of Refuge school and parish numerous times over the past 2 years.” Suzanne V. Barcewicz, Director of Youth Ministry, Our Lady of Refuge Church
- “I have known Chelsea for more than four years. Chelsea is a young woman blessed with so many talents and gifts. She is a brilliant, attractive, witty and enthusiastic person who is a natural magnet for people. However, what is most impressive about Chelsea is her heart. She has a heart full of love. First and foremost is her great love for God and for her faith. She takes seriously her prayer life and it is pleasant to see a young woman who is not content with a “more or less” spiritual life. Every year she attends a three day silent spiritual exercises retreat that we put on. She is very much a woman in love with Christ. Further proof of the love she has in her heart is her desire to help girls become holy and mature young women. This is what spurred her on to begin the Good Girl Comeback program. She knew that God had given her many gifts and it would not be fair to hide them under a bushel basket. Being recently married, Chelsea did not have to create the Good Girl Comeback. She easily could have taken the easier path and concentrate only on other personal or family goals. She knew that this would give her a lot of extra work but she did not let that stop her. This is where my admiration for Chelsea is strong. She simply wants to help build up these girls looking for good role models and direction. I support her work 100% because I know the kind of fruits that it will produce.” Fr. Thomas Salazar, Formation Director, Everest Collegiate High School & Academy
- “The GGCB program was a complete success! Chelsea’s genuine demeanor and passion came through in her easy-going and cheerful manner. Mothers were riveted to hear her words. Daughters admired her and want to emulate her ~ which pleases all the mothers! Chelsea knows how to capture an audience with her powerful message. Guests came not knowing what to expect and left feeling as though they gained a new best friend. Chelsea has a gift when it comes to sharing her heart and speaking words which ultimately transforms her listener’s hearts and motivates them to live a Godly, pure lifestyle.” Lisa Briggs, Director of Youth Ministry, Good Shepard Church
- “Hi! I came to the GGCB in Aspen, CO and I just wanted to thank you so much for the awesome experience. I really appreciate people like you who take time out of their day to improve the lives of youth around the world. Though it was only a day (and I would have loved for it to be a week), I really learned a lot of important lessons that I will keep with me for the rest of my life. Thank you for creating such a life changing program and taking time to travel and bring the message to girls around the country. The GGCB helped me to cement my morales and gave me courage to keep them even when others disagree or try to convince me otherwise. I had such a fun time, I talked about it the whole week. I hope that you will come to CO again because it would be great for every girl in my school.
Thank you again!”
- “On behalf of those young women most precious to you and me, I am super excited to tell you about the Good Girl Comeback! You may have heard of Chelsea Gheesling, founder of the GGCB. If you have, you know her enthusiasm and passion for helping our young girls understand that purity and self-respect are virtues which will help secure their true happiness. Please join Chelsea and I in the excitement of a message our young girls aren’t hearing nearly enough, if at all. My first experience with GGCB was a year ago, at age 22. As a young woman, I understand the serious need for the message presented at the GGCB. It has not only been life-changing for me, but for my three teenage sisters also. Being part of this generation and all of its pressures is the force behind my promotion of the GGCB message. The media encourages us every day to dress seductively, to come on to “him,” to be the sexiest. It is, unfortunately, highly intriguing to our youth, and we all know what this leads to. Then along comes a bold and attractive message of purity, chastity, and self-respect! The message is exciting, refreshing, even romantic! It transforms us, gives us hope, and builds us up to resist the media’s seduction.”
- “Thank you so much for visiting our school! I helped me see that high school is a time to work on ourselves and be the people we want to be before we commit to something big, like a relationship. You helped me understand that I should incessantly be trying to be a better person than I was the day before and that I should be the person that I would want to meet. I loved how you used your own personal experiences to connect one topic to another and to relate your points to our lives. My favorite part was how you shared that as a newlywed, you looked back on her life and realized that all the little struggles and hardships you went through was all worth it. I really admire your strong friendship with God, your modesty and your purity. Even though you shared that you made some slip-ups here and there, you taught us that we should not stumble over something in the past. Thank you, Chelsea, for what you have taught us and I’m sure we will remember these life lessons and apply them to our future”
- “I just wanted to thank you for giving one of the most amazing talks I’ve ever heard. I cried a little because the night before I wasn’t feeling the best and your talk is exactly what I needed. It was amazing! It’s so encouraging to find people who encourage my morals because sometimes people call me the weird girl because I try to respect myself. I’m okay with being the weird one but it’s always amazing to find other being who are also (or once were) “weird” like me. 🙂 Also, you gave me the courage to text a girl who has never been nice to me and I can honestly say it is one of the best feelings in the world. She told me that I made her day. Once again, thank you so much!”
- “My daughter absolutely loved the GGCB! She couldn’t stop talking about what she learned about how to get along with her friends, how to share her faith and how much she loved spending time with other girls talking about God and friend issues. It was completely worth it! We drove 8 hours round trip and committed to spending the weekend in MI just so she could attend and I plan to do it again. She left feeling excited about her faith and proud to be who she is, it was great to see the smile of confidence on her face.The GGCB was awesome! So inspiring!”
- “Both of my daughters LOVED the conference! The week after the girls both felt better self esteem and peaceful with themselves which seemed to lead to getting along better with others! I was a little apprehensive as to how they would react to the conference but they really enjoyed it! They took great notes and I could tell that they really paid attention. It was enjoyable for what really is a serious topic that under other circumstances could be hard to teach. Looking forward to next year’s conferences.
- “My daughter was a little reluctant to attend because her friends couldn’t go but she was SO glad she went! She told me she learned a ton and enjoyed talking to the girls from the other schools. My daughter really loved the program and she actually thanked me for signing her up!”