Becoming the best version of you takes work and that’s what we are here to help with. Our full day seminars are action packed and we go deep into topics that will help you uncover your goodness.
CHRISTMAS GIVING EVENT: Join us as we spend the morning distributing food to the homeless through the non-profit organization, PB&J Outreach, which is focused on feeding and clothing the homeless living in the Detroit metropolitan area. After we distribute the food, volunteers will go back to Our Lady of Refuge for breakfast and a short seminar about benefits of volunteering what truly fulfills our hearts as young women.
- When: December 8, 2017. 6:20am-11:30am
- Where: Meet at Our Lady of Refuge and carpool is available from there
- Age: High school age and up welcome
- Cost: $20, includes transportation, breakfast and seminar
- Registration: Click HERE to register
SHE IS…MADE FOR MORE EVENT FEATURING LEAH DARROW: Attend this amazing seminar for teens/women of all ages – from middle school on up! Our seminar will feature the inspiring Leah Darrow plus break out sessions, live music, gourmet lunch, prayer and more!
- When: January 13, 2018
- Where: The Townsend Hotel, Birmingham, MI
- Age: 13 and up welcome
- Registration: This event WILL SELL OUT! Click HERE to sign up
Our workshops are an interactive way to learn more about WHO you want to be and HOW you will get there.
FAITH FLOW CHRISTIAN YOGA CLASS: A God-centered yoga class for women of all ages. Brought to you by the Good Girl Comeback, taught by Brie von Behren. This 60 minute practice is great for all fitness levels! Biblically based themes, Christian music, and time for prayer and meditation will be woven into each class.